Eligible Candidates of EAMCET-2013 (BI.P.C. Stream) are informed to exercise the options using
their old password and Login ID. No. (Scratch card) from any Help Line Centre mentioned as per the schedule given below. It is informed that the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment, additional seats and seats available in new colleges/courses, if any, and also leftover seats of M.P.C. Stream in pharmacy, Pharma-D, Bio-Technology etc will be added during this final phase.
29.09.2013 & 30.09.2013
All Help Line Centers will work from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM. For List of Help Line
Centres see the Annexure-I.
Who can exercise options?
• Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
• Who have not secured seat so far.
• Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
• Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
• Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their 1st Phase allotment.
• Who have not attended for Certificate verification earlier and who have taken back their
certificates should get their certificates verified on 29.09.2013 from any Help Line Center and exercise options.
1. Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
2. For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centers, refer earlier Notification and website: https://apeamcetb.nic.in .
Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment. Allotments will be placed on the website on 01.10.2013 after
6.00 PM. For vacancies and other details please visit: https://apeamcetb.nic.in . It is advised
to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding. Candidates who have reported in the colleges shall also verify whether their joining is updated by college or not by following the link “View joining details” in the Candidates Login and alert the colleges accordingly.