Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) cum Teacher Recruitment Test shortly TET cum TRT for the posts of Teachers in the schools of Andhra Pradesh advertisement is issued. A total of 9061 teacher vacancies were announced in Government schools, Mandal Praja Parishads Schools, Zilla Praja Parishad Schools and Special Schools. The notification of TET TRT Exam was released on November 21, 2014 and the important TRT aka DSC 2014vacancies in the recruitment process are given here. There is no exact clarity from the government about 1280 tribal and municipal department posts and aspirants are expecting the clear information from the education board about these vacancies soon.
- Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) #6244
- School Assistants (SA) #1849
- Language Pundit (LP) #812
- Physical Education Trainer (PET) #156
Name of the Recruitment: AP DSC 2014 renamed as TET cum TRT
Event Type: DSC Notification 2014 – 2015
Organized by: District Selection Committee
Location: Andhra Pradesh, India
Official Website: apdsc.cgg.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for TRT 2014 – 15
Aspirants should be between 18 to 40 years as on July 1, 2014. Age relaxation is applicable for the candidates as per the government rules/norms. For details regarding age relaxation check out the official notification atapdsc.cgg.gov.in. For educational qualifications candidates are requested to read the official website carefully as qualification varies for each post.
It appears that recruitment is completely based on the DSC merit list cum roaster system. Hopefuls are selected based on the performance in the written test. For the posts of SGTs and PETs time allotted to complete the paper is 180 minutes and for school assistant posts total marks allotted are 200.
Structure of TRT 2014 Examination/Test
For the Post of S.G.T:
Exam duration is for 3 hours (Time of 15 minutes for reading question paper is included here). Questions were designed from concepts of General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1 (Opted by the candidate), Language 2 (English), Mathematics, Environmental Studies. Paper is objective based with 180 marks in total and consists of 180 MCQs. Here is the detailed exam pattern
For the Post of Language Pundit (Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Oria/
For the Post of Language Pandit subject included are General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Child development and Pedagogy, Language 1, Language 2, Mathematics & Science or Social Studies. The paper is objective type conducted for 200 Marks with 200 MCQs
For the Post of PET:
General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Language (English), Physical Education is the subjects included. Paper is conducted for 180 marks with 180 MCQs.
For the Post of School Assistants: Exam Duration is for 3 hours includes the time for reading question paper. The subjects included here vary according to the subject they took. For complete we advise the candidates to check official notification link provided below.
TET TRT 2014 Syllabus and other details information is provided on the official website. We advise the hopefuls to go through the official website for complete details.
Submission Procedure of TET TRT 2014 Application Form
- Application process should be done as per the prescribed format given by the commissioner of school education. For the detailed format check out the official notification clearly at apdsc.cgg.gov.in.
- Application should be submitted along with the photo copies of requested certificates. Certificates list is submission of memos and marks pertaining to minimum qualifications, community certificate, local/non-local status certificate, disability certificate if present.
- Submission of false/fake certificates leads to criminal prosecution of candidates. So, candidates are advised to be very careful before applying for AP TRT Exam Online.
Important Dates of TET TRT Exam 2014 – 15
- AP DSC (TET cum TRT) Notification released on 20th November 2014
- AP DSC 2014 Online application submission starts from December 3, 2014 and continues till December 17, 2014.
- AP TRT 2014 Hall Tickets will be available on March 2015
- Written Examination tests will be scheduled on 9th, 10th, 11th of May 2015
Interested and eligible candidates in the vacancies are advised to boost up the preparation to gain good result in TET-TRT Exam. Exact strategy, practicing model papers and previous papers extensively help the candidate in cracking the DSC 2014 aka AP TET TRT 2014 examination.