Qualified Candidates of TSPOLYCET-2016 who have not attended for Certificate Verification rlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the ure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-! Counseling can also exercise options
ing their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential cancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is dvised to exercise options for interested Polytechnics assuming that vacancies are available in he course of their choice.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND EXERCISING OPTIONS FOR ALL LOCATIONS: REPORTING TIME 09:00A.M.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION THOSE WHO ARE NOT VERIFIED EARLIER
SCHEDULE FOR OPTION ENTRY FOR ALL
03-07-2016 1 LAST
1. Allotments will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in on 06-07-2016 after 8:00P.M.
2. For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket
Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https:((tspolycet.nic.in
3. IMPORTANT:-The candidates shall refer to https://tspolycet.nic.in for information regarding addition or deletion of any Polytechnic Colleges/Courses up to the day proposed for exercising
o can exercise options?
• Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
• Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
• Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
• Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
• Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-!allotment.
• And any other eligible candidates.
1. OPTIONS GIVEN IN THE PHASE-I WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ALLOTMENT AND CANDIDATES HAVE TO EXERCISE OPTION AFRESH.
2. CANDIDATES WHO ARE SATISFIED WITH THEIR PREVIOUS ALLOTMENT AND PAID THE TUITION FEE THROUGH CHALLAN NEED NOT EXERCISE OPTION ONCE AGAIN.
3. CANDIDATES SHALL NOTE THAT IF THEY EXERCISE OPTIONS NOW AND A SEAT IS ALLOTTED AS PER THE OPTIONS, THE VACATED SEAT WILL BE ALLOTTED TO NEXT MERITORIOUS CANDIDATE AND HENCE THEY WILL HAVE NO CLAIM ON PREVIOUS ALLOTMENT.
4. THE SPECIAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES (SPORTS/NCC/CAP/PH) WHO DID NOT GET THEIR CERTIFICATES VERIFIED EARLIER SHOULD GET THEIR CERTIFICATES VERIFIED NOW AT SANKETHIKA VIDYA BHAVAN, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD ONLY.
5. CANDIDATES RESIDING IN QULI-QUTUB-SHAHI URBAN DEVELOPMENT AREA HAVE TO PRODUCE CERTIFICATE OF RESIDENCE AND RATION CARD TO TAKE SEATS AVAILABLE IN Q.Q. GOVT. POLYTECHNIC, HYDERABAD AND THEY HAVE TOATTEND FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AT Q.Q. GOVT. POLYTECHNIC,CHANDULAL BARADARI, OPPOSITE TO ZOO PARK, OLD CITY, HYDERABAD.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
TSPOLYCET-2016 Hall Ticket.
TSPOLYCET-2016 Rank Card.
S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
IV to X Study Certificate.
Transfer Certificate (T.C).
Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2016.
Caste certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ ncc/sports/minority
candidate, if applicable.
Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of
Residence Certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board--- Candidates with 40% and above disability are
CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book
(In case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of in Service Men) issued by
Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in
Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while
joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be
considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar the competent authority of their place of
FEE TO BE PAID: (AT THE TIME OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION):
1. Processing Fee: Rs.500/- (OC/BC), Rs.250/-(SC/ST).
2. The Tuition Fee payable after allotment varies between Rs. 3800/- to Rs. 15500/-
per annum depending on type of college allotted.
The reimbursement of Tuition Fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per
the orders issued by The Government of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States from
time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs 600/- towards TS-SBTET
recognition fee as prescribed.